Julie, you're funny.
1.remove kiddy stickers from teenager’s dresser
2. spray his skateboard wheels
3. squeky door and cabinet hinges.
4. spray bottom of nephews sled so he can go faster than other kids down hill
5. spray snow shovel for shovelling Grandma's porch, driveway, and because she is extra bossy down the alley behind the house "just in case the car may get stuck back there"
6. The metal dog chain that gets stuck together so dog won't fall.
7. Keeps my coupon cutting scissors working longer
8. Cleans and lubricates child’s guitar strings so guitar will last longer
9. Helps umbrella to open and close easily
10. Cleans the grease off the stove exhaust fan blades so they spin better when I burn dinner. :)
1. Impress friends with cool old school can!
2. "Locksmith in a can"
3. Use to detect leaks around intake manifold
4. Remove rust from Old Lionel trains.
5. Use as cutting oil when drilling holes in metal
6.Stop squeaks on hinges
7.Remove black heel marks from tile floors
8.Remove bugs from grille of van.
9.prevent rust in hitch receiver.
10.Driving water out of old school car ignitions.
1 Silencing noisy electronic controls and switches.
2 Lubing bike chains
3 Lubing bike cables
4 Lubing locks
5 Removing stickum
6 Penetrating oil
7 Rust protectant
8 Lubing window sashes
9 Lubing storm/screen windows
10 Lube for driving woodscrews
Thanks Christine! Love the use to get bugs off motorcycle. On cars and trucks if you spray the front grill it keeps those little buggers from sticking, too. :-)
1. Silence squeaky hinges.
2. Get black shoe polish out of white carpet.
3. Clean exercise bike chains.
4. Free up lock on the boat storage closet.
5. Keep moisture out of the boat motor during winter.
6. Spray on treadmill rollers.
7. Carry instead of mace for self-defense!
8. Get dead bugs off of motorcyle.
9. De-ice ANYTHING!
10. Give out at trade shows to make my customers love me!
BruceT45410 Shared this:
1. lube squeaky foot pedal on church piano
2. remove stickers from daughter's mirror
3. clean scuffs on golf shoes
4. keeps grill from rusting
5. spray on bird seeds to keep from drying in sun
6. spray on rubber worms to make more appealing to fish
7. spray on nails to keep from splitting dry wood
8. lubricate door hinges when spring cleaning
9. light spray on home air filters makes them work better
10. carrying a can around makes you look cool
1. Removes gum from hair
2. Keeps squirrels from climbing bird feeder poles
3. Shines stainless steel sinks
4. Detangles horse's tails and manes
5. Keeps mud from sticking to shovels and garden tools
6. Keeps dogs from peeing on lawn sculptures
7. Removes stickers
8. Keeps bug from sticking to front grill of my Charger
9. Keeps mud and gunk from sticking to the inside wheel wells of my Charger.
10. Shines artificial/silk plants
OMG Broc you crack me up!!!
Very creative, Broc... Thanks for making the WD-40 Fan Club's 10th anniversary special!
Login using an existing account or use an account you already have with any of the sites below!